If you see a message on that states "Join Now" or "Upgrade your Membership" while attempting login your account may not be authorized for access, you may have joined with the wrong Membership-Level or you may have signed up under a different email address during registration. Please be mindful that your Barstool Gold Membership can only be managed on your computer or mobile browser.
We recommend you do the following:
- Sign in to Barstoolgold.com to confirm you have purchased a Hardcore membership by visiting Barstoolgold.com site and selecting the My Account button on the upper right corner of the screen. Select Plan Details and if your purchase was successful your Membership level should display as "Barstool Gold - Hardcore." If not you will have to upgrade.
- If you have access, please log out and log back in to try again. It is common for users to sign up over mobile or web then attempt to stream on a computer. This will force a sync between your device and our billing system.
- If you already purchased the event but are still prompted to purchase again then your account does not have access to the event (You may have entered the wrong email address during registration). This message means your account is not tied to the PPV purchase. We recommend purchasing again.
- Try to access the stream from a different device or browser. For example if you are using Safari, try Chrome or if you are using your computer, try accessing from your mobile browser.
- In the event you remain unable to complete login on the streaming site contact support. We can attempt to locate the mistyped email address and update the address.
Please note: If you prefer not to wait to speak with support, feel free to purchase the event again then reach out to email@example.com and request a refund for the second purchase. Proof of purchase required for all refund requests. We will attempt to locate the second account via your email address or last 4 digits of your card.